WL Deluxe rooms do they include Concierge?

No, you have to pay the concierge rate to get concierge.

Good question. I've been researching the same thing and no, they do not include concierge service. The weird thing is, the deluxe rooms cost *more* than a regular concierge room but don't include concierge service.

...And from what I've been told, you can't "pay" for concierge service to be added to your Deluxe room. I think this is really dumb. When we stay at other resorts, we get a deluxe type room but at the concierge level for the service. I know you can add concierge priveledges to a deluxe room from the CR. But, at the WL I can get a deluxe room with no concierge service, or a concierge room that is much smaller than a deluxe room. It just doesnt make sense to me.

Totally agree. When I booked WL concierge for our upcoming mini trip, I wanted to book the deluxe room, but have concierge privilages. They told me it wasn't an option. :confused3 My teenage girls never want to go 'lights out' when I do, so having the extra area would have been nice. Oh well. :confused3

Mickymark said:
...And from what I've been told, you can't "pay" for concierge service to be added to your Deluxe room. I think this is really dumb. When we stay at other resorts, we get a deluxe type room but at the concierge level for the service. I know you can add concierge priveledges to a deluxe room from the CR.

At the CR, did it cost anything to have the concierge privileges added to the deluxe room? You said you can't pay so does that mean concierge is added at the discretion of the manager as a complimentary perk to the deluxe room guests?

Thanks, just trying to figure out if getting concierge with a deluxe is possible at all even if not standard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter