Wizards101 meet 7/30

I missed this too - but I am glad it was a success! I was at Disney - so, I won't complain!

My husband started playing with me this past weekend and we have been having a blast!

I hope to catch the next meet up!

AZCat has already started planning the next one ;)

So watch for it :thumbsup2

Hate that I missed the meeting while on my cruise :(
Looking forward to AzCat's next meeting...still quite a few of you I don't have.

Anything new in Mooshu since I left? I hurriedly finished a section before we left. Funny, I missed that game a lot, 2nd only to my lovable, wonderful, highly intelligent, dachshund, Milo. I haven't felt that 'missing' feeling for a game since VMK.:wizard:

Hate that I missed the meeting while on my cruise :(
Looking forward to AzCat's next meeting...still quite a few of you I don't have.

Anything new in Mooshu since I left? I hurriedly finished a section before we left. Funny, I missed that game a lot, 2nd only to my lovable, wonderful, highly intelligent, dachshund, Milo. I haven't felt that 'missing' feeling for a game since VMK.:wizard:

WB Dreamytime! Hope you had a great vaca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter