Wizard Pics

budcollector

DIS Veteran
Capture_023_edited.jpg

" updated pic "

post a pic of your Wizard, here i am, they wouldn't let my pet in the room or he'd be in the pic. he's a pig with the same colors as my outfit.(blue with gold trim)

wizard.jpg

Gavin Iceslinger

nice staff..where did you get it.. i want it

i'm not sure, i think i got it doing a quest, or over in kroktopia. i was cleaning out my backpack one day an there it was.

I thought I would bump this up in case anyone wants to post their wizards before they are gone forever........

RowanDragonFlamelevel5082808.jpg

Fly :hippie:

Here is my character, last picture before the wipe! :)
Kim
KimberlyDreamweaver2ndlife28Aug2008.jpg

The court jesters (or silliest looking couple) in Wizard101.

Morgan MistCaster and Robert IceCaster
RobertandMorgan.jpg

Here are my 2 favorite girls...
shelby.jpg

michelle.jpg

I didn't go to grand master on Shelby because I really didn't think that we would get wiped. Once they said we were, it was kinda too late.

Michelle had just entered into the 2nd area in Mooshu...I can't remember the name...the one with the bad water. :D

It didn't hurt much to lose them...not like my VMK people.

My original and rough to play storm wizard
croppercapture13cp9.jpg

My fun to play second through Mooshu balance wizard
croppercapture14hi1.jpg

My wizard that got stuck in MB because I just didn't want to go through it all again
croppercapture15fy5.jpg

And finally I'll skip posting the other shots, but I also had two that at least made it to Krok before their untimely demise.

I had only taken one screenshot before the wipe, of my character in the Wizard City Spiral room:

wiz.jpg

Since the wipe, I took two screenshots.

Cat's photo with the Emperor inspired me to take a shot of me enjoying some dessert with the Gobbler King:

kingme.jpg

And I was reverently in awe of the fire inside the Dragon Mouth Cave (behind the Golem Tower).

dragonmouth.jpg

Can you explain to me how to get a picture of my wizard where it isn't just my back? Unless I am in the wizard selection screen, all I ever see is the back of my head. :rotfl:

Can you explain to me how to get a picture of my wizard where it isn't just my back? Unless I am in the wizard selection screen, all I ever see is the back of my head. :rotfl:

I dont remember which mouse button, you just have to click and drag. You can view side ways and up and down.

And if you are close to a wall, you can make a close-up of your wizard or pet.

You can also do it in the wizard selection class room if you want to see all around you wizard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter