Wizard 101 - New pet names

JGoof

Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard
I got my first pet drop since the last update. Now the names are randomly chosen.

I would like to introduce my new pet, Princess Lexi. She is so lovely :love:

PrincessLexi-1.png

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :love:

Although, really, what would I expect Minotaur princesses to look like? I mean, they are obviously warriors...:rotfl2:

Well my boss has spoken;) , so here is my new pet:

Meet King Lacey (somehow the pet type of "Fairy" seems appropriate:lmao: )
KingLacey.jpg

King Lacey has some serious pectorals going on or is that some kinda lymph node problem?!?:scared1:

Woot, I knew it!!!!

They exist!!!
How come there's no boy Pixie in Pixie Hollow??? :tink:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OMG! I'm laughing so hard I have tears streaming! The random names are hysterical! :rotfl2:

Ok my nephew is 11. He is totally mortified that instead of a manly pet, like his minotaur Baby Abbey and his Treant which are on his fire person, he received today 2 rather 'sparkle-ly' fairies for his death person. hehe (say sparkle-ly like Jeff Dunham would) And their titles are Stardust Twinkletoes. Just what every 11 year old boy wants!!

pet_1.gif

pet_2.gif

Of course, I'm just mad because I haven't received a pet on my storm person at all. :P

(Oh, Cat...Reed named his death person for your Padric person. He is quite in awe of you.):wizard:

Just read this reply from Professor Ambrose concerning the pet names:
We are going to add the ability to rename pets. It will cost a small fee (in gold, at the die shop) and allow you to pick a new name for a pet you already own.
Nice! Not that I don't admire the, uh, uniqueness of the pet names presented here..... :rotfl:

Wonder if that is why the names of the pets are so 'unique'?
A little more of OUR gold in the coffers?

:wizard:

Wonder if that is why the names of the pets are so 'unique'?
A little more of OUR gold in the coffers?

:wizard:
Well, with a lot of you running out of things to do in the game, you were wanting something to spend your gold on, right? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

As a side note, we're going to put a service in the die shop to allow people to rename their pets for gold. I love my leprechaun, but I don't love that his name is Princess Angel!

That was posted on the Wizard101 forum by Headmaster Ambrose. YAY something to spend gold on, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter