Witness

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Ok stupid question but i have read nearly every PJ and TR on this site and have never read any one mention them? Just weddings I have been to its quiet a big thing to choose who your witness is

this is stupid but they do have witness dont they?

I'm 99% sure in the state of FL you don't have a witness sign your license kinda thing!! I'm sure someone who was married already will help!

thats right...in FL you are not required to have witnesses. There is a spot for 2 to sign, and we did have 2 people sign as witnesses, but they are not required at all :)

I didn't know this, nor did I even think about it!

Question though, didn't Figment Fan have witnesses sign her certificate? I remember part of her TR had pictures with one her bridesmaids in PJs signing the certificate? Or am I totally off on this one?:confused3

I do remember that, but she may have been confused. There are spots that SAY 'Witness', but its not required. Some people still think its required though :)

I think they are there more for tradition than anything in FL. We're planning on having our BM and MOH sign ours. We're not going to tell them it's optional - they both mentioned something about it, so I don't want to disappoint them.

oh thank you i did think no one has ever mentioned it

i wanted my nan to be a witnes and daves dads girlfriend just so they felt they had a role in the wedding

soi still can have them sign as a witness even though we dont need to

Everyone is correct, you do not need witnesses in the state of Florida. We did have my BFF and my brother sign as witnesses, for tradition, and to have them involved in the ceremony (even though the signing happened after the ceremony ;) ).

Ok thank you for all your advice I deffintly still want witness

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter