Wishlist for Christmas 2004 Cruise...

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
Ok. Since we are all anxiously awaiting the release of itinerary and dates for Christmas 2004, let's have a little bit of fun!

If you could *design* this cruise yourself, ideally, what would you like this cruise itinerary -- dates, ports, special activities, etc. -- to be?

I know I'm not going to be on this cruise but I can make a wishful wish.

I would like one of the ports of call to be Jamaica, I would like to do Dunns River Falls.

I would love for Joe Namath to be aboard and give me a message. LOL Wishing and dreaming.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think a 10-day would be so much fun with new ports like St. Lucia and Jamaica!

We've done Christmas aboard the Magic before and I think it is truly spectacular! I'd love to do it again!

Joe Namath was actually on our cruise last July. He was only a couple tables away from us. DF went to hear him talk. He said he was awesome and he passed around his Super Bowl ring to the group of kids.

WOW! Broadway Joe - ohhhh, my! Now passing around the Super Bowl ring might not sound cool to some, but I bet those kids and their parents (who remember Joe) will never forget that!

We met Doug Flutie at WDW when he was QB'ing for New England Patriots in the 1980's. What a great guy - took a lot of time to talk with our 6 year old son who was awe struck!
None of us ever forgot that.

Personally, I'm hoping Keith Hamilton Cobb joins our cruise - now that would be a Christmas, Birthday and Life wish all rolled into one!

Rae

Ok, I would wish for Billy Joel. I just love that man. I've seen him in concert several times and he came to my university awhile ago and had a small intimate concert with about 100 people. WE were able to ask him questions and everthing. Him on the Magic would be "Magical"!

I wish I could have been there, of course I would have been no good. I would have been floating above the ship for the whole cruise, but that would be just fine for me. DH would have been a little upset, but I would not care. LOL

Joe if you read this how's about a Halloween cruise?????

I would love to do the Panama Canal, dont think Disney will ever do it, but a longer cruise would give them the chance.....

Lorraine

I wonder if there would be an addition to the nightly shows and if so, what would it be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter