Wishful thinking...

MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
Obviously WDW is expecting very soft numbers for the summer...I wish there could be an incentive for DVC Members to travel this summer. (Although I admittedly haven’t checked availability for the summer, so it may be a moot point.) Right now we are planning an October trip, but I would *totally* move it to July if the points cost wasn’t so darned high.

Obviously WDW is expecting very soft numbers for the summer...I wish there could be an incentive for DVC Members to travel this summer. (Although I admittedly haven’t checked availability for the summer, so it may be a moot point.) Right now we are planning an October trip, but I would *totally* move it to July if the points cost wasn’t so darned high.
We go to WDW for the 4th of July! The fireworks at MK and Epcot are incentives for me. HHI is another summer destination, we own there because we like it.

Maybe they will offer some special deals on tickets or increased discounts on dining for summer stays.

Maybe they will offer some special deals on tickets or increased discounts on dining for summer stays.

That would be nice. Of course, I’m a second class member, so I’m sure I wouldn’t be eligible for any perks anyway...

My points are all tied up for our fall trip, but I have an AP burning a hole in my pocket. I'd love it if DVC could negotiate a nice CASH discount price at a NON-DVC resort (I know, I could qualify for an AP rate too, but not every DVC member is an AP holder), I know it would tempt me, especially if I could fine some cheap airfare. Add in some extra dining deals or discounts and I may be tempted:teeth:.

I hear you. We mostly go during the summer months and never hit any of the DVC things that they offer like the Magic After Hours and stuff like that!!

I hear you. We mostly go during the summer months and never hit any of the DVC things that they offer like the Magic After Hours and stuff like that!!

We usually go in the fall, so when I “priced” out moving our trip to summer, it is *183* points more! :eek: :faint: Now, granted, we’re taking my brother’s family of five. But that is a huge point difference, and too big for me to swallow. So, we’ll stick with higher crowds, though maybe cooler weather. But I strongly believe you summertime folks will enjoy shorter wait times (if they don’t cut staff) and lower crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter