• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes wedding budget

Yes as Skylarr mentioned I would recommend using outside photo and video. We did and save a little money but mostly it was that we got so much more than we would have with Disney.

Ok I will see if I can help here.

Wedding Pavillion Ceremony........$2500
Pre-reception.............
reception at grand Floridian.....see my other post. the prices I paid at the BW are comparable to the GF

Disney floral....again this totally subjective. it all depends on how crazy you go. People have spent $2000- $10,000
3 tiered cake- this goes per person. Usually around $10pp for a non-custom cake plus a $2 pp cutting fee

Mickey Minnie and Maybe Goofy....$1600
custom menus....we paid like $2 or $3 per menu
place cards...also around $2 each
wedding favors...we did this through disney (chocolate mickey hats @ $4 each)

custom dance floor...this usually comes with the DJ which is around $1500
mk photoshoot - $900 I think?
photography- This can range anwhere from $1000-$10,000 depending on photog and package. We used Randy Chapman.

videography-Again can range from $1,000-$5,000
floral centerpieces- Can range from $50-$500
table covers- we paid around $30 per table I think
chair covers with sash- We used the chivari chairs but I think the covers are around $9 per chair

invitations- Ours were around $12 each
save the date cards- Disney does these free for you. We also did magnets from www.magnetstreet.com which costed around $2 each

welcome bags- You can spend aanything here. I think ours were around $15 each with cost of bag and goodies inside.

Ok I will see if I can help here.

Wedding Pavillion Ceremony........$2500
Pre-reception.............
reception at grand Floridian.....see my other post. the prices I paid at the BW are comparable to the GF

Disney floral....again this totally subjective. it all depends on how crazy you go. People have spent $2000- $10,000
3 tiered cake- this goes per person. Usually around $10pp for a non-custom cake plus a $2 pp cutting fee

Mickey Minnie and Maybe Goofy....$1600
custom menus....we paid like $2 or $3 per menu
place cards...also around $2 each
wedding favors...we did this through disney (chocolate mickey hats @ $4 each)

custom dance floor...this usually comes with the DJ which is around $1500
mk photoshoot - $900 I think?
photography- This can range anwhere from $1000-$10,000 depending on photog and package. We used Randy Chapman.

videography-Again can range from $1,000-$5,000
floral centerpieces- Can range from $50-$500
table covers- we paid around $30 per table I think
chair covers with sash- We used the chivari chairs but I think the covers are around $9 per chair

invitations- Ours were around $12 each
save the date cards- Disney does these free for you. We also did magnets from www.magnetstreet.com which costed around $2 each

welcome bags- You can spend aanything here. I think ours were around $15 each with cost of bag and goodies inside.

Wow not too bad yea im thinking of going with Randy Chapman and just having an mk photoshoot

Yet, I havent seen any disney wedding videos yet?

Does anybody know if there worth the money?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter