WISHers in the world--January, 2005

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
I think that lots of WISHers will be in the world during January.

Sadly, I won't be one of them. :(

Who will be in WDW in January?

Katholyn

Me.....and a mess of 1/2 marathoners, including our pal PixieMagic!

Kath, don't forget to PM me when you figure out which day we can play in Tuscon....Tucson....Twosonh :rolleyes: People think Phoenix is hard to spell!

me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!!

I'll be there!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

Me too !!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Kath ... I was really hoping that I'd finally get to meet you :( I know you'll be with us all in spirit as we undertake our journeys towards that Donald or Mickey medal !

Mary-Liz

BWV Jan 7-14 Also participating in the 1/2 on the 9th.

Sorry you won't be there Kath.
Cheerleaders welcome please!

I'll be there until January 11th! (I'm getting there in December...) Doing the half marathon on the 9th...

Hopefully I will see LOTS of you there!

Ashley:wave2:

Me me me! I'll be there Jan. 2 - 8. Sounds like I'll be leaving just as most of you are arriving! :eek:

Shhh! I'll be there but don't let my boss know! :teeth: [cough] [cough]

Doing the ½ with my 3 sisters. . . .and my mom will be there as cheerleader. This is likely the ONLY time that all five of us will be at our Laughin' Place TOGETHER! And less than 8 weeks to go!

I'll be there for the 1/2 marathon!! So excited to meet lots of WISHers!!!

Another marathoner checking in (doesn't that sound so athletic??). Jan 6 - 10 at POP!

Not sure I'm a WISH-er....but I'll be there the last full week of January (Lotusphere).

So what's a WISH-er? Is that an acronym for something? I"m trying to lose some weight, and have been lurking on the board.....

Can I play?

does stand for We Are Inspired to Stay Healthy ! Stop the lurking and official join us - we love to welcome newbies to the board and besides its a great place to get that support you need to be a "big loser" !

Hope to see you around!

Bev

Had to edit and say please add

Alreadyexcitedgrammy
oHmom
Evansmom
AnnieT
TammyNC

to the list we all plan to be there too!

Originally posted by AlreadyexcitedGrammy
does stand for We Are Inspired to Stay Healthy ! Stop the lurking and official join us - we love to welcome newbies to the board and besides its a great place to get that support you need to be a "big loser" !

Hope to see you around!

Bev

Had to edit and say please add

Alreadyexcitedgrammy
oHmom
Evansmom
AnnieT
TammyNC

to the list we all plan to be there too!

Thanks for the welcome! :teeth:

My DH and I will be there too- walking alongside all our WISHWalker friends! Then- takng it easy and cruising for week!

I'll be there Jan. 20-24. Staying at Pop. Just a quickie budget vacation. I'm inspired reading all the posts by the marathon participants.

Going to the World for DDs 11th Bday!

We'll be at POR from 1/21 through 1/29, can't wait, we leave in 39 days!

First time for my family!! I will be doing the half with the rest of the WISHERS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter