Wish your Magic Band+ had a clock function?

My problem is, I don't want to add the puck to an existing watch band. I want to wear my magic band at home. I don't know why Disney doesn't sell watch faces to replace the puck so people can keep the magic going at home.

Adding a clock would just make the price higher. For something that is basically a 'throwaway' item you only use while at Disney I don't see the need for that. Virtually everyone has a cell phone nowadays so this would seem redundant. For stuff like those Genie options, you are probably already on your phone a lot even when at the park.
My thought is not to add a clock the the RFID puck. It would be to sell a clock that guests could replace the puck with at home. If it were sold separately, there would be no additional cost to those those who see it more as a "throw away", but those who like the band and would like to continue the magic at home could transform their magic band into a watch band at home. I don't visit the parks or ships all the time so I like little things that can help me feel those memories at home.

My thought is not to add a clock the the RFID puck. It would be to sell a clock that guests could replace the puck with at home. If it were sold separately, there would be no additional cost to those those who see it more as a "throw away", but those who like the band and would like to continue the magic at home could transform their magic band into a watch band at home. I don't visit the parks or ships all the time so I like little things that can help me feel those memories at home.
My understanding is, unlike previous versions, the puck in the MB+ is not removable/interchangeable. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

My understanding is, unlike previous versions, the puck in the MB+ is not removable/interchangeable. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
The MB+ puck is definitely removable. I've taken mine out of the MB+ band and wear it on my apple watch band just like I did with MB2.

The MB+ puck is definitely removable. I've taken mine out of the MB+ band and wear it on my apple watch band just like I did with MB2.
Thanks. i was told this was not possible but I guess the information I was given was incorrect.

I'm waiting until they come out with an improved MB2 (nothing announced yet) before purchasing one due to all the challenges people are having using the current version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter