WISH Check-In Week of 4-21

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!!!! How are we all doing this week......?????

I for one have not been drinking my water or watching anything that I eat!!! IT must STOP!!!! I gained 1 1/2 pounds back! I seems to be bobbling this same 3 pounds around!!

How about everyone else?? How are you doing this week!!
Remember that drinking your water really helps as well as excercise!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!

If anyone finds some extra motivation can I have it????:D

Happy WISHing
Holly

Good Morning :)

Well, I am down 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I had hoped for more but I will take it. I had a really emotional day yesterday and for me EMOTIONS=FOOD . I am back on track today.

Have a great week everyone :)

I have now officially hit a plateau. Bummer! I stayed exactly the same last weigh-in. The weigh-in before I only lost 0.2 lbs. I have even added exercise and it doesn't seem to be helping yet. I'm not going to give up on it, though. I did get a neat and unexpected reward at my Friday weigh-in. I got a charm for my keychain that was a pair of clapping hands with a "16" engraved on it. Evidently you get one when you've been there 16 weeks. The WW lady said that it's a new reward (and it must be because I've been there long enough to have several of those charms, LOL!). I think it's really exciting, and it helped brighten my day and remind me of how far I have come. :)

This is my first check-in since being back with WISH. Since last Wednesday, I've lost 1 lb (not much but it's a start!) I've been exercising and eating better, and I feel TERRIFIC!

I need to be careful when I get HURRIED and HUNGRY because that's when I make bad food choices. Pizza for lunch on Sunday and fish sticks & mac n cheese for dinner last night - the kids loved it but my hips don't!

Debra

Hi all. I exercised a lot this week hoping to break the -34.8 barrier and I did. I lost 2.6 for a total loss of 37.4 since 12/3/02.

I am late signing in.

I am very busy in work.

I lost 4 more pounds.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242

Have a great week.
(what's left of it)

Still 143lbs. This week I worked out on Tues, Wednesday & Thursday. Monday, I got so busy, I wasn't able to get it in. I've got a free weight workout planned for tomorrow. Today was cardio which I like better than the weights. Its easier to workout than eat right! I think I may need to join WW or something. I've been 'on my own' since I started last March. I may just need a push to keep on track.

Hi guys I'm new to this post. Are we helping each other stay on track? I have just started back on my exercise since having my baby last June (she start weanning so I thought it was a good time) could I have some details?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter