WISH Check-In Week of 3-3

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!!!! How is everyone this morning!!! It is cold here!! I want it to warm up just a little! THis is stay in bed with a cup of tea weather,,,,,,,,,,,,I hate it!!!

Well How has everyone been doing this week?? I managed to loose 2 pounds!! I am sure this coming week will not be as good since I had ribs on Friday and we ate out yesterday!! But I figure if I eat a Light lunch the rest of the week it should help!!

Is everyone still drinking there water?? The water is an important part of weight loss so keep it up everyone!!

Curves is going good. I love it!! I have been there 4 times a week for the past 2 weeks since I started and saturday I added the ab rollers to my workout!! I must be insane!!!

I hit the mark ladies!! When I started dieting I wanted to loose 135 pounds!! I wanted to get down to 155 pounds. I only have 99.5 pounds to go. I made it out of the triple digits. YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone. I could not have gotten this far without you. Keep up the great work you are all doing. We can do this. We really can if we stick together!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!! The more the merrier so come on and join us!!

I have talked to December99 a little and she is starting to get back into the swing of things. She is still hurting some but says hello to everyone!!

Have a great week and Happy WISHing
Holly

Congratulations Holly!! What a great feeling to get rid of that third digit!! Keep going, girl - you can do it!

Hi. I'm new to this board so I will check in with you all. My main goal this week is to give up pepsi (I'm severely addicted)...and drinks LOTS of water. I have 2 pairs of jeans and yesterday the bigger jeans were too tight. This happens every year at this time. I do exercise everyday, but the cold weather limits my time outside plus I don't think I sweat as much. Giving up my pepsi is going to be hard....I will try and drink 8 glasses of water today. Anyone have any good tips for flavoring it. I thought maybe I would add some lemon slices.:)

Congratulations Holly!!!!! What a great milestone to achieve. Keep up the good work.

I lost 1.2 at weigh-in on Saturday. 1.2 seems to be my standard...not sure why but it works for me so I can't complain. And I dropped down a point class so I'm psyched.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Way to go! I am down 2.5 lbs this week,even with my trip to WDW last week.I think it was all that water I drank and the fact that I walked all day every day for five straight days.Keep it up...I flavor my water with either lemon or lime.Both are really good.Also try going to Target and buying the Fruit20 waters t hat are flavored.I love the "energy boost" one...it tastes like mandarin orange.

Rah rah rah!

TBNB/UDB

Hello again, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been here for a few weeks. I wasn't able to weigh-in due to a wedding rehearsal and a mini-vacation. I unfortunately gained 3 lbs., but I WILL work it off. I have been trying much harder this week so far. Hopefully the scale will reflect that on Friday. Congrats on the loss of a digit, Jiminy!!! That's terrific! I'm glad to be back with you all. :)

Hi, everyone! I am down 4 lbs. which is really great, since last week I was totally discouraged.

Good going for all those who lost weight this week. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

I do have a question though. If you drink Crystal Light can you include that in your water intake or no? I don't think you can but I figured I would ask.

Have a great week and keep up the great work.

Tamie

Back again after 9 days in the world and up 3 pounds since my last check-in two weeks ago. The good news is that it's only 3 pounds after 9 days of eating whatever I wanted (All that walking really does help). The great news is that I actually weighed-in. My undoing in the past has always been when I knew I had gained and decided to skip the weekly weigh-in for a week until I caught back up. This would go on for a few weeks until I just kind of quit. My only resolution this January was to weigh-in no matter what, every week. I planned on eating whatever I wanted on vacation, but this meant only while on the trip. I stayed on program until the plane took off, and went back on as soon as the plane touched down. Being able to take some time off and then jump right back into the good eating give me a positive feeling about how I'll handle myself once I reach goal. I feel better about being able to keep a handle on the weekly weigh-ins and get back to a stricter diet when needed. Hope everyone had a great week but will weigh-in even if they didn't.

Week 15: +3/-34/36 to go

Weighed in today and somehow managed to lose .8 in spite of LOTS of emotional Girl Scout cookie-eating (yes, Holly I still had some cookies left!). Total loss of 31.8. Yippee! Having surgery tomorrow so I don't know what this coming week will hold diet-wise. My WW buddy Barb was soooo nice---I got to WW today and she had a Pyrex casserole for me. She made dinner for us for tomorrow night, that beef/noodle/cheese recipe in the new WW "diner" leaflet (on the same page as the key lime pie). What a sweetie, and what a good friend!!

Good Luck tomorrow AMy!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! When all this is over if you have those recipes could I get them from you since I do not have them!! I will Pm yu with my number if you want me to in case you need to talk!! let me know!!

Hi guys. Had my meeting this morning and received my 25 pound magnet. I lost .4 this week for a total of 29.4. See: a big loss last week and a little one this week. I tell ya... this is how my body prefers to do it.

The leader's topic this week was persistence. If you keep working toward your goals, you'll make progress.

Amusement Park Junkie, that's really something to be proud of that you stayed on program until you left and got back on as soon as you got back. I am working on being able to do that. Don't worry, the 3 pounds will come off. I've got three to work off from my last weigh-in too, so we'll work together.

Way to go everyone!

Amy,
My prayers are with you. It sounds like you've got a great WW buddy!

Congrats to everyone!

I did not weigh in this week so I don't have a number. However, I can tell that since I started paying attention to what I eat and adding excerise my clothes are fitting better and somethings are just too big!

Have a good week!

Hi everyone!!!! I have sooooo missed you all very much. I am feeling very good today so it's a catch up on typing day...I'm sure I'll pay tomorrow but oh well. I have been on a diet roller coaster ever since we went to WDW in December. Many, many, many excuses. I have added about a total of 7 pounds back from where I was when we left for WDW. My goal was to have 50 pounds off by now but oh well. Now it's time to start back on it...and Amy, I can totally sympathize....Sunday while cleaning, I ate a whole box of Carmel Delight Girl Scout cookies. Can't wait til they are out of my house!!!!! The ones that I really don't like are the ones left to eat so that will help. The box that I ate was from the extra stash that we ordered. Those will be gone on Saturday!!!!

I weighed in Tuesday night and had lost only .4 (I don't think I worked enough off while eating that box of cookies but gosh were they good!!!! ROFL). I have been staying at about 16 pounds off...I go up to 20 pounds, then gain then lose. Also some of it has been that I have not been able to workout since my surgery and I'm hoping to be able to go back to CURVES next week. I can't wait, I feel so sluggish and tired.

Jiminy.....you are doing so awesome!!!! Keep up the good work and so glad you like Curves. Thanks for pming me. My goal this week is to lose 2 pounds and get back on track. We'll see!!! I want 25 more pounds off by June 30. I'm doing this in 3 month increments...seems to go much easier that way.

Good luck to everyone this week!!!!! Keep up the good work

May I join? I would like to lose 50 lbs. I have started by giving up my Pepsi and drinking lots more water. I am trying to avoid fast food (a weakness) and I need to get my butt out of this chair and to the gym. Sounds like all of you are making progress, congratulations!

Of Course you can join LucyStorm!!!! Welcome to WISH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter