WISH Away The Pounds - Marvelous March Challenge ~~ All are WELCOME!

I'm in for the month too. I'm going to send my weight tomorrow. I want to do my official weigh in on March 1st.:goodvibes

I'm in for March. I wasn't so involved in Feb but I need to get back to work

The Slimming class is working towards my long term goal (not really decided what it is yet...but it sure is a lot of lbs!) and doing these monthly challenges with you all on TheDis is helping me to break it down into manageable chunks. Since 7th Jan I've lost 19.5lb in total.

WOOHO!!!

Can I join? Happened to stumble across this thread and need the push.

You sure can!! Just PM pjlla with your weight and then post away, tell us about yourself, etc. and weigh in every week (usually Fridays).

I'd love to join again! I will PM my weight and goal but my goal is 1 lb per week so 4 lbs for the month! I will reach ONDERLAND and 20 lbs down in less than 3 lbs so this month will be a milestone! :goodvibes

I need some accountability....I would love to join you guys again. It's been a while but I used to be a regular on the WISH boards and BL challenges.

Big welcome to you both!

And of course, I'm happy to see all of your smiling faces! I'm on the iPad right now at the Y, so I won't get into the PMs for now. But I'll start checking into them tomorrow when I have some down time at DS's robotics competition.

Off to chat on the Feb thread!........P

Would I be correct in assuming that WI will be:

1st Friday 1st March
2nd Friday 8th March
3rd Friday 15th March
4th Friday 22nd March
5th Friday 29th March
Last Chance - Sunday 31st March

Thanks

Sounds just right! ............P

Hello! I would love to join in. I will myself in the morning and pm my starting weight. I would like to lose 3 lbs this month.

A little about myself. My name is Wendy and I a sahm to 5 girls. I am only 4'11" so even though I don't weigh much, I am over weight. I actually lost 14 pounds back in October and have kept off most of it. (I range from 1-4 lbs more on any given day.). I would like to lose at least another 15 lbs before my trip to WDW in September.

I hope to get to know everyone better soon. :)

Since I'm just starting back I am going to go with a goal of 10 pounds this month, I know it's hefty but possible. I have had a rough 2 years and my weight has suffered miserably - but I'm ready to take back control.

WDWorBUST.......Welcome aboard our big happy weight-loss bus!!! (Love your username!)

Thanks! When I joined this forum I had just been to WDW for the first time- what I thought would be a once in a lifetime trip and desperately wanted to go back. We have since been "almost" every year.

Hi everyone!!!

New to the board and hoping to have this push me to the final goal.

My bio: 42 year old Ft. Lauderdale city girl moved to small town in SC to start my career as a School Psychologist 7 years ago. Not much to do, so the weight came on. Unfortunately, no one else in my immediate family is "healthy", so although everyone here says I look fabulous, my family knows better.

I've lost 10lbs so far for Jan and Feb. I'm 4'11 and would love to lose 8 for March. Why so obsessed? Cruising on April 8 to the Caribbean with DH, 15 year old DS and my very thin sister who is my replicate 15 years ago. Can't accept taking pictures in bathing suits together and seeing a difference.

One thing that has REALLY helped - The fitbit! It opened my eyes as to how little I walk daily and pushes me to meet the daily walk allowance. That and asking myself if what I'm eating is a need or a want has also helped.

So enough said, lets start march with pixie dust in the air!!!

Silvia

I need some accountability....I would love to join you guys again. It's been a while but I used to be a regular on the WISH boards and BL challenges.

Welcome!

I think that the combination of going to a class every week and joining you guys on here is working for me really well.

The Slimming class is working towards my long term goal (not really decided what it is yet...but it sure is a lot of lbs!) and doing these monthly challenges with you all on TheDis is helping me to break it down into manageable chunks. Since 7th Jan I've lost 19.5lb in total.

Thanks so much to you all for just being there.

Jeez-- you deserve a fruit tree for that! ;)

I'm in for the month too. I'm going to send my weight tomorrow. I want to do my official weigh in on March 1st.:goodvibes

Yeah me too.

Hi everyone!!!

New to the board and hoping to have this push me to the final goal.

My bio: 42 year old Ft. Lauderdale city girl moved to small town in SC to start my career as a School Psychologist 7 years ago. Not much to do, so the weight came on. Unfortunately, no one else in my immediate family is "healthy", so although everyone here says I look fabulous, my family knows better.

I've lost 10lbs so far for Jan and Feb. I'm 4'11 and would love to lose 8 for March. Why so obsessed? Cruising on April 8 to the Caribbean with DH, 15 year old DS and my very thin sister who is my replicate 15 years ago. Can't accept taking pictures in bathing suits together and seeing a difference.

One thing that has REALLY helped - The fitbit! It opened my eyes as to how little I walk daily and pushes me to meet the daily walk allowance. That and asking myself if what I'm eating is a need or a want has also helped.

So enough said, lets start march with pixie dust in the air!!!

Silvia
Something like a cruise is huge motivation. Not only the pictures, but just being able to have a good time-- not be hurting or huffing and puffing...

okay im in again................ do we pm weight like is the last few challanges..............i guess to thread starter??

Good MORNING Wishers!!!! :coffee:

It is March 1st and snowing here. Not enough to cancel school but I am sure driving will be a slow. Trying to get the kid up and moving and then get the trash out. That is always fun....NOT!

Have a great friday!!!:wave2:

Hello! I would love to join in. I will myself in the morning and pm my starting weight. I would like to lose 3 lbs this month.

A little about myself. My name is Wendy and I a sahm to 5 girls. I am only 4'11" so even though I don't weigh much, I am over weight. I actually lost 14 pounds back in October and have kept off most of it. (I range from 1-4 lbs more on any given day.). I would like to lose at least another 15 lbs before my trip to WDW in September.

I hope to get to know everyone better soon. :)

Good morning everyone! Welcome guys! Good luck with your goals this month!

Good morning and happy March everyone! And happy Friday too! I was super happy to see the scale move down 2 pounds yesterday, bringing my total to 5 pounds for February, which I think is good after taking a week and a half off when I got sick :upsidedow

:welcome: to all the new people! Let's make this a great month :cheer2:

I'm in for March. I lost 4.4 in Feb, just shy of the 5 pounds but I'm chalking that up to some extra sodium yesterday I caved on some popcorn popcorn::

I'm going for another 5 this month. Hey there's a couple extra days compared to Feb so should be doable. I made a big wall calendar for our big Canada trip in August (DisL is right after). That's 5 months so gives me 5lb a month plus a little buffer. Hoping that big glaring calendar keeps me in check.

I feel like I've done pretty well making more time for workouts. Virtually eleminating all soda :cool1:. I think I had 2 w/ Splenda the entire month so considering I was a 3 a day diet coke girl I'm pretty happy w that. I feel like my sugar cravings have seriously subsided w/o all that artificial sweetener. I'm so glad I did that and thank some of you WISH-ers on here for encouraging me!

My only beverages are plain tea (flavored like natural vanilla Rooibos) and water.

No time for workout this morning w/ kid and school stuff but I've already scheduled it in my brain for tonight!

Have a healthy day!

Can I vent for a second, I need to get this off my chest.

I'm pissed off.
I mean really pissed off.
I was feeling great this morning, tried on a bunch of dressier clothes because I wanted to see how they fit, tossed 1/2 in the donate pile because they were to big. Tried on my painting jeans, and I could put them on and zipper them while standing up and they felt really good. I could also squat in them which is great for when I'm using the roller.
I was going to come here and post a great inspirational story about my journey and try to hopefully encourage other people, yada yada yada.

Well then I get a phone call from a parent. Why? Because I told DS12 to tell her kid not to call my house because when I answer the phone she won't say anything and hangs up. DUH, I know it's you, it's called caller ID. And I told DS to tell the other girl not to email photos of herself to my computer. Why? Because while it was a just a head shot, I could tell she only had a bra on.
Oh but I'm the mean one and they are scared of me. What the hell ever!!!
Uh no, not saying anything on the phone and hanging up is rude and disrespectful. I own the phone, I pay the bill, I answer the phone, I get to make the rules. You're rude to me, don't call my house.

OMG, I can not let this woman take up space in my head rent free.

Well, maybe not the table, that's been my problem.
I'm in for just two and a half this time. Right now, I'm just 48 hours post-surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts