wireless internet at GC?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Does the GC have worless internet for the laptop user? TIA :sunny:

I know they do in the public areas, such as the lobby. I'm guessing the rooms are as well. The daily resort fee covers the cost of internet service.

The lobby is wireless. All the rooms have internet access, but not wireless

Darn, I won't feel like sitting in the lobby, I don't think I'll bring my laptop, just something else to have to make sure it isn't lost or stolen. thanks for answering my question :sad2:

There's a business center just on your way to DTD. They have several computers there that I used throughout our stay, there was never any wait to use them too. You can also send and receive faxes from there.

GailT said:
Darn, I won't feel like sitting in the lobby, I don't think I'll bring my laptop, just something else to have to make sure it isn't lost or stolen. thanks for answering my question :sad2:

There should be no reason you can't use your laptop in your room. You might have to plug it in, but it shouldnt be a problem. We have two lap tops and have traveled all over with them. Its never been a problem. The last hotel we stayed at even lent us a cable to use for the conection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter