Winter Summerland 18 or 36 holes?

Sandflea3

Earning My Ears
I didn’t see this info in my search, hope this Q isn’t redundant. Does the admission price include both courses?

Our local mini golf place has two courses, and unbeknownst to me the first time, the 18th hole on each course is a ball return— the ball drops into a hole so you can’t retrieve the ball, prompting you to pay for another ball to play the 2nd course.

So I’m just wondering if it’s the same at Disney, or you have the option to continue on to the 2nd course for a total of 36 holes in one visit. Thanks in advance!

WinterSummerland has two (2) 18-hole courses, but you pay to play just 1 course. You pay again if you want to play both sides. Same at Fantasia Gardens, and I think that’s pretty standard at places with 2 courses.

Enjoy your vacation!

Our local mini golf place has two courses, and unbeknownst to me the first time, the 18th hole on each course is a ball return— the ball drops into a hole so you can’t retrieve the ball, prompting you to pay for another ball to play the 2nd course.
That's how it works at every mini golf course I've ever been to -- including the ones at WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter