Winter Break, Here I Come!

TallSmartie

Dayner
Yeah baby! It's Winter Break and I am excited. Ahhh....the joy of no homework for a week. Yay! Just wanted to say Happy Holidays! Have a great time! :goodvibes

Ooohh..today was my first day off also!

Everyone, enjoy your winter break and happy holidays!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You poor children...I've been off for a week and a day all ready!!!

But then again...I have hw, hahaha

MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!

I've been off sence last Friday.

Merry Christmas everyone.

My break started on Monday...so I've been off for a while! :)

You guys are lucky-I had to go to school today. Our school was one of the only three schools in Maryland and Virginia to go to school today, and one of them was a half day with assemblys all day.

Princess Ash said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You poor children...I've been off for a week and a day all ready!!!

MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!

So have I (except I don't have H/W) ;)

We've been out for a week, we'll be out next week, and we go back on Jan. 4th. :banana:

Merry Christmas Y'all! :cool1:

wow you guys are all lucky! Today was my last day, and we actually did stuff in a few classes....eww =P

meeshheartsdisney217 said:
we got out on wednesday (thursday first day off)

and we have to go back january 2nd
I'm so mad :guilty:
They should give you at least two days to recover from new years. :confused3

Its my first day off too, but I have an English report to write that's due Jan 3, the first day back to school, and French homework... NOOO!! :guilty: :guilty:

JulielovesDisney said:
Its my first day off too, but I have an English report to write that's due Jan 3, the first day back to school, and French homework... NOOO!! :guilty: :guilty:

Ugh, I have french homework too :guilty:. I have to make a poem in french about things I can't do lol. Do you know how hard it is to rhyme in french and have it make sense??? lol. I also have an algebra test as soon as we get back too :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter