Winnie The Pooh age range?

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Just wondered what ages you think Pooh is suitable for? My 3 y/o niece watched many adventures yesterday, you know the old one? She ADORED it, and I did too!!! Brought back memories of watching it as a little kid myself. But my cousin insists its boring, and he is 5. At what age did your children start properly understanding storylines? Eva just had her 3rd birthday this week, and she was listening to it properly and told her mommy all about how Pooh got stuck in the honey tree with bees. Yet George can't seem to watch things properly, which is a shame. I'd like to take him to the cinema sometimes! My other cousin was 4 when Finding Nemo came out in cinemas and she happily sat and watched it all (with potty breaks of course). He likes Nemo, but Pooh Bear is his favourite toy so I thought he'd like watching it! Maybe he's too old for it now? I suppose we'd better dig out the Cars DVD...

I'm 18 and I'm happily watching Bambi right now. I don't think anyone's too old for a good old Disney film. :)

This post made me laugh because I just finished watching Springtime with Roo for Easter :cool1:. I think Winnie the Pooh is aimed at kids ages 2-6 or so, but it's a question of taste. I always liked it because it's like having picture books read to you, but I guess not everybody likes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter