Winnie and the adventures of the Hundred Acres woods gang.

So leaving the one State Park I was filming, and well these kids came flying around against traffic on their bikes, one went to the side of us, the other bailed in to a campsite. Glad it did not end badly. I was traveling at 5mph.

So leaving the one State Park I was filming, and well these kids came flying around against traffic on their bikes, one went to the side of us, the other bailed in to a campsite. Glad it did not end badly. I was traveling at 5mph.
Already watched, liked and commented. 👍

So in preparation for the winter, we took the motorhome for fuel today. Low fuel light came on during the trip to fuel station. It took 70 gallons of diesel. Supposed to be a 100 gallon tank, but so far, fuel and gauge are not quite equating to a 100 gallon tank.
Need to exercise generator yet today, also need to get fuel additive to add to tank.
Reba was very happy to take a ride with us. After fueling up the rig, we ran across the scale since the lot was pretty dead, weighed in at 29700.

I think the low fuel is common to go off at around 1/4 tank remaining. That is the cut off point for the genset and I believe the low fuel sender is the signal for it to shut down. So if it took 70 at the pump the low fuel might be off by a little, plus I am sure its a rectangle tank which never takes its full capacity like barrel tanks can.

Glad you could get it all ready for its early slumber.

I think the low fuel is common to go off at around 1/4 tank remaining. That is the cut off point for the genset and I believe the low fuel sender is the signal for it to shut down.
I'll have to keep an eye on mine. I know I ran it below 1/4 on the way home yesterday. I wasn't running the generator as the dash air kept up fine. I didn't see a light or anything on the dash.

j

I'll have to keep an eye on mine. I know I ran it below 1/4 on the way home yesterday. I wasn't running the generator as the dash air kept up fine. I didn't see a light or anything on the dash.

j

Mine came up in big letters on my dash display. I wanted to get fuel as I do not store it empty, less chance of rust, growth, etc. And of course should we need to in the winter, I can always run the generator if a storm took out power.

Mine came up in big letters on my dash display. I wanted to get fuel as I do not store it empty, less chance of rust, growth, etc. And of course should we need to in the winter, I can always run the generator if a storm took out power.
As a general rule I always put my tractors back in barn with full tank of fuel. Less free air in tank for rust and condensation. Try to do my truck same way now that I have the Accord for a daily driver the truck sits more. Figure would be same for RV :confused3

So I am getting ready to finish winterizing the motorcoach by blowing out the water system and putting pink stuff down all drains. The one thing that has plagued me with every trailer is the toilet drying out over the winter due to evaporation. This year I am going to try something new. This year I am going to seal the toilet bowl with press and seal after putting antifreeze in it. Hoping this will eliminate the issue of it drying out. Have water in it now, with conditioner in it.

So winterizing is done, and it is moved to near it's permanent winter home. Since after my transplant I can not drive for a month. Have a few items to still remove to the garage where it will be heated.
We have a brand new bra cover for the front, but have not used it, came with the motorhome. It also has the diamond shield on the front, so not to worried. Once we get settled down after all my issues, have some small body work and paint issues to have taken care of by our local body shop. All in time. Booking next year's campsites continues.

Also looking to add some strobe lighting to the engine compartment access, maybe one each side that I can switch on from inside for when backing up, to aid others in being able to see me.
Will also need to get the new water heater installed.

Strobe the entire undercarriage then you can have a disco?

https://www.ledoutfitters.com/led-strobe-lights has lots of ideas even if you order elsewhere.

I forgot what happen with your water heater. I am going to work on mine this winter as well to change out the plastic check valves with brass ones after all the people that had the plastic ones cracking. While I am back there I might look at what it would take a look to see what else I might need to clean up.

Yo looking at tankless or just a new tanked water heater?

Strobe the entire undercarriage then you can have a disco?

https://www.ledoutfitters.com/led-strobe-lights has lots of ideas even if you order elsewhere.

I forgot what happen with your water heater. I am going to work on mine this winter as well to change out the plastic check valves with brass ones after all the people that had the plastic ones cracking. While I am back there I might look at what it would take a look to see what else I might need to clean up.

Yo looking at tankless or just a new tanked water heater?

My current water heater the relief valve is stuck in there and was leaking. So we purchased a tankless unit to install before I got sick, so it is actually sitting waiting for me to get better.

Actually I have purchased lights from led outfitters before for my jeep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter