Winery in greater LA area?

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a winery in the greater LA area? Would like to visit and do a tour, maybe a few tastings (prob not buy any cases of wine though).

Thanks in advance, Steve

I'm not too familiar with any wineries around LA, but we are members at several in Temecula. I guess it depends on where you are staying and how far you want to drive. It will take about an hour and half to drive from Disneyland to Temecula Wine country.

There really aren't any wineries in Los Angeles. You either have to drive two hours north to Santa Ynez (this is where the movie Sideways was set), or two hours south to Temecula. It can be a wonderful day trip, no matter which one you choose.

Melissa

Galleano is in Mira Loma, which is closer than Temecula. There's also a winery in Ontario, but I forget the name. Depending on where you'll be staying in LA, those wouldn't be a bad drive for you. Probably about an hour if you avoid rush hour traffic. I've never been to either, so I can't comment on how good they are, but I've heard good things about Galleano.

If you have time, the drive to Temecula wine country is worth it. They have some great wineries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter