Wine Tasting 2.0 Sign Up for Monday 12/13 @4PM - Closed

georgemoe

<font color=royalblue>Beverages? There were bevera
Signups are now closed.
Hello DIS'ers!

I've set up a private DISer wine (only) tasting on 2.0 that will be held at 4PM Monday Nassau Day in the Cadillac Lounge.

The cost will be $15 per person charged to your stateroom. The event is expected to be over by 5PM.

To sign up, please send me a PM ONLY with DIS boardname, full names, stateroom number, and email address. Only boardnames and firstnames will be posted here in this thread. The rest of the information is needed for DCL and will not be posted here. Failure to provide this info in a PM to me will result in not being added to the tasting. Posting a reply in this thread is not a sign up. Only PM's accepted.

General comments and discussion in this thread are welcome and encouraged.

The sign up will be limited to 50 participants and I will start a waitlist if there is more demand.

If you must cancel it will have to be 10 days prior to sailing or you will be charged for the tasting. I'm asking that you inform me of any cancellation prior to this by November 29th. This will allow me to communicate with and backfill from the waitlist.

If information changes I will post it here. This is an unofficial 2.0 event and all questions should be posted here in this topic and not directed towards the DISUnplugged team or Dreams Unlimited Travel although I appreciate any support or responses they provide.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you at the tasting! :)

- George

WineTasting120610.jpg

Aww, dang it. I rebooked a massage to avoid a Jodi Benson conflict, and I don't think I could get to this in time. I would have loved to participate! I did a Wine School at the Festival Welcome Center on Saturday and really enjoyed it.

Aww, dang it. I rebooked a massage to avoid a Jodi Benson conflict, and I don't think I could get to this in time. I would have loved to participate! I did a Wine School at the Festival Welcome Center on Saturday and really enjoyed it.

Lori sorry to hear you can't make this. There are other DCL wine tastings on board so hopefully you can make one of them. :)

PM sent.

Even before I've had that first cup of coffee.

Thanks George!

All up to date. Thanks to those who have signed up so far. :thumbsup2

Please welcome suzycute - Sue to the group. She is Kate - Wishspirits mom from the UK.

Welcome Sue! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter