Wine Sales Near San Juan Port

ILuvDisney78

Mouseketeer
We are sailing out on the Wonder in a few weeks. I'd like to come on board with a few bottles of wine, but don't want to fly into San Juan with them. Does anyone know of a place to purchase wine/spirits near the port? We're thinking of doing the Bacardi Distillery tour since we'll be there for a few days before embarkation; if so we'll pick up some liquor there. But any other suggestions are welcome!

When we sailed out of San Juan there was a small store inside the port with beer, wine, and bottled water. We also had a well stocked Walgreens near our hotel.

When sailing from San Juan, we always picked up Wine from Walgreens/CVS beforehand when we stopped. Most of the stores had a decent selection. There are no immediate options outside of the Port as it is mostly an industrial area.

IF the liquor store inside the actual terminal is open make sure to pick up a few more bottles on your way to the ship. The store is not always open. One year it was, the other year it wasn't and by this point you are already past security. I would encourage you not to count on the store being open inside the terminal as things in PR are... a bit up in the air at the moment.

When we sailed out of San Juan there was a small store inside the port with beer, wine, and bottled water. We also had a well stocked Walgreens near our hotel.
When sailing from San Juan, we always picked up Wine from Walgreens/CVS beforehand when we stopped. Most of the stores had a decent selection. There are no immediate options outside of the Port as it is mostly an industrial area.

IF the liquor store inside the actual terminal is open make sure to pick up a few more bottles on your way to the ship. The store is not always open. One year it was, the other year it wasn't and by this point you are already past security. I would encourage you not to count on the store being open inside the terminal as things in PR are... a bit up in the air at the moment.

Thank you both. I mapped it and there are a Walgreens and CVS in walking distance from our hotel. I think we'll stock up there in the off chance that the port store isn't open. It will also be nice to pick up water beforehand.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter