Wine Package, Disney Dream

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
We usually do the wine bottle package, when we do DCL. Have only been on the smaller/classic ships. But, we would like to have 2 types with our dinners. Looking at menus on the dream I noticed you can make it a wine dinner in the mdr. How does that work? Pay one price and get 1 glass with each course? If so, how much is this and do you order/pay in advance? Thank you!

Our last cruise, you have two price tiers to choose from and you can buy a 3, 5 or 7 bottle package. You purchase the package you want and then select your first bottle for those available on the list corresponding to the tier you chose. There are many options for each tier. Your wait staff will refill you glass as often as you wish. What is left over at the end of a meal from an opened bottle can eithe be taken back to your stateroom or the staff will keep it for use on subsequent nights. Once a bottle is empty or you just want to open another bottle just choose your next selection. This wine package may also be used in Palo, but not in Remy.

Our last cruise, you have two price tiers to choose from and you can buy a 3, 5 or 7 bottle package. You purchase the package you want and then select your first bottle for those available on the list corresponding to the tier you chose. There are many options for each tier. Your wait staff will refill you glass as often as you wish. What is left over at the end of a meal from an opened bottle can eithe be taken back to your stateroom or the staff will keep it for use on subsequent nights. Once a bottle is empty or you just want to open another bottle just choose your next selection. This wine package may also be used in Palo, but not in Remy.

Have done the wine package. Was going to buy an extra bottle so we can have both red and white one night if we wanted. But was wondering how the wine pairing in the MDR's work, that they suggest on the menus. Thank you!

I've never seen a formal wine pairing offered for a price. If you order the suggested wine for a particular entree it would cost additional for the glass (unless that wine was one you had chosen in your package)? If there is a new wine pairing being sold, I haven't heard - that would be interesting!

Where have you seen a wine pairing offered in the MDR? I haven't seen any info on that. I know the menus will have suggested wines printed underneath the meal selections on the menus, but you would just buy those wines by the glass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter