• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine at Disney World

Hubby is a wine lover too. His favorite resturants at WDW for Wine are Jiko (at the Animal Kingdom Lodge), California Grill (at the Contemporary), Cirtricos (at the Grand Floridian) and Artist Point (at the Wildernes Lodge). Most of the resturants in the World Showcase at Epcot have good wine lists as well.

Jiko is his favorite though as they specialize in South African wines so they are all pretty much new to him.

You've definitely come to the right place -

Off the top of my head, the following restaurants have and still continuously win Wine Spectator Awards for wine.

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Flying Fish Cafe
California Grill
Citrico's
Victoria and Albert's
Narcoosee's
Artist Point
Jiko - The Cooking Place

Plus, if you're in town before November 14th, you'll be able to catch the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival

Welcome to the DIS, SauceBoss. Will you be sharing lots of info with us?:teeth:

Mrs. Uncleromulus is the house wine expert--she likes Jiko, California Grill, V&A and Citricos.
Should add that a # of other restaurants have fine wine lists as well---

I agree with Jiko's at AKL. I discovered South African Pinotages there. WOW! They are very hard to come by and some of the brands that they have there are not available anywhere else in the USA.

Definately Jiko, Artist Point, Flying Fish, CA Grill, Blue Zoo

There are plenty of great wines around disney property

I would agree that both restaurants in AKL have great wine lists, Jiko particularly.

I find wine in general pretty pricey in the US and WDW in particular. The Flying Fish had a good list (again a little pricey) as did Wolfgang Pucs. For similar situations, I thought the two Emeril's restaurants at USF offered better value for similar quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter