Windsor Hills.... is it still "the best"?

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
We havent stayed offsite in probably 5 years. We will be going to WDW in June of 2019. I remember talk of Windsor Hills being the closest and nicest gated community. Is that still the case? Looking for a pottery barn meets disney kind of feel for a 5 or 6 bedroom home.

thank you!

There are other newer communities but we still return to WH. If the house has been maintained and updated then it will be as lovely as ever :goodvibes

There are other newer communities but we still return to WH. If the house has been maintained and updated then it will be as lovely as ever :goodvibes
Thank you for the quick response! Do you happen to know the names of the newer communities by chance, I'd love to check them out. thank you again.

Windsor Hills has a new splash pad that should be open- it was under construction last fall when we were last there. But the concept art was amazing, I’m hoping someone can post pics when/if it’s done. So if you happen to have younger kids, that would be a huge plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter