Windsor Hills has ruined me for Wdw resorts

resort condos at Windsor Hills or Windsor Palms are less then a 3 mile drive. You get so much MORE for the money.

Hello everyone!

Like so many of you have mentioned, ever since I rented a home/condo it is hard to go back to a normal hotel. I had my 1st experience renting from an owner during my trip to Orlando this past May and it was wonderful! The condo (at Windsor Hills) was immaculate and the home owner was really great to work with!

I have a trip coming up in January and am looking to stay at Windsor Hills again. There are so many amazing looking properties there! Many of the ones I have been interested in are already booked or a little out of my price range, but I have still found some great ones! My problem is I am a bit of a worry wart and really want to make sure I pick the best home for our trip. It's not every day you get to go to the Magical World of Orlando, so you always want it to be as perfect as possible (I am sure you know what I mean!) My main concern/worry is probabaly cleanliness.

Whenever booking a place to stay, be it a hotel or rental, I research and research and research. I always feel more comforted when I see a property with a lot of 5 star positive reviews and with a lot of more recent reviews. Someties I see a great property and for whatever reasons it hasn't had any reviews since 2007 or 2008 and that worries me.

I have a few finalists right now and there is one that is kind of in the lead, but I can't really find any recent reviews. Wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Nemo's Nook Townhouse at Windsor Hills?

I wanted to post the links I found, but since I am a new member I can't right now. Nemo's Nook is featured on Florida Sun Vacation Homes, as well as HomeAway and the owner has a page as well. I found a listing for it on vrbo as well, but after it loads it errors and says the listing has been removed.

Sorry I can't direct link it!

I also like Martha's Townhouse, but it has no reviews at all. Martha's Townhouse can be found on vrbo as well as Magical Vacation Homes.

There is one house that has excellent reviews and the homeowners seem wonderful! Some of you have even mentioned it here :) I guess I liked Nemo's a little more though because of the more modern decor, just worried about the lack of recent reviews.

If anyone has stayed at any of these places your input on them would be greatly appreciated! :)

Also, we are looking to stay at a house with a splash pool or normal pool and/or hot tub, which is the main reason we are not returning to the condo we stayed at last time. I am sad it doesn't have a pool or hottub because it is really perfect aside from that.

Thank you for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter