Win 1 of 250 trips to Disneyland Paris with Ford

This game is a joke, 30 seconds to complete the first course??? I only managed to get 2 balloons then it ended.

I think my laptop is so slow which is why the time goes so fast, no free trip for me this year lol.

My friend who works at DLP is trying to do the game for me as my laptop just cant work the game, he got to level 3 for me then his IE crashed :lmao:

I'm not gonna bother with it, as i dont think i want to win.

Right well I'm not buying a Ford, they are sooooooooooo slooooooooooowwww, managed 3 balloons - 143 times :rotfl2:

DH wrestled the laptop off me because he was so frustrated watching me being so pants at this! :lmao: I really couldn't do it!
And he fell just short of the end of level 2.
Must remind him about it...... :thumbsup2

I seem to have got the hang of it as I finished the first two stages first time - stage 3 took me a little while but I've finished that as well.

It's a fun little game :goodvibes

I got DS to do this. He managed to get all 18 balloons in 4 mins. Think he is well shy of the leader board ;)

Good Times - I won on the Ford competition!. Got an email from the handling company this evening

Bad Times - There a problem. I'll update you all tomorrow!.

Iain

Good Times - I won on the Ford competition!. Got an email from the handling company this evening

Bad Times - There a problem. I'll update you all tomorrow!.

Iain

Not sure whether to wish you congratulations or commiserations. No doubt tomorrow will reveal all :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter