Will we be all alone on the Wonder?

In my next post I put the entire message. My best friend and I are on the Jan. 15, 04 cruise...3 days. I have seen your name before, so I know you are not on our cruise. Have fun, though.

Del
Orlando::MinnieMo

I certainly plan to have fun, I love to cruise.

You guys have a great time also. Get the ship warmed up and ready for us to go.

Thanks!
Could you tell me where to get the countdown clock for my post?

We'll leave you a note somewhere on the ship, like a hidden Mickey at WDW.

Enjoy!

Del
Orlando

::MinnieMo

To get a countdown clock.....

click on The DIS Discussion Forums on top left of this page.....

when the page comes up , go to the bottom to Tecnical support.....

click on it......and you will find threads that will help you get a countdown clock.

Good luck and I will be looking for that note...maybe you better leave me a hint as to where you left it, it is a pretty big ship!!

Dear Cruisin',
Thank you very much for the clock site! I didn't know you had posted, so i just gave up. I came back today to see if anyone had added to this thread.
I will send you a private message as to the location of the note. Wouldn't want anyone else to get it before you arrive onboard.

Del

Orlando

::MinnieMo :boat: :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter