Will They deliver a small gift

donnab2005

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if we are dining at character breakfast will the CM deliver a small wrapped gift to my daughter at our table. I have some small character related birthday gifts I want to give my daughter while we are at WDW. Has anyone ever done anything like this?? I appreciate your help.

:flower: :flower: :flower:

The rule is that they will not deliver a gift to your child because another child might see and not understand why Cinderella gave your child a gift but not them. I have however read where a parent was able to get a character to hand the gift to thier child at the table.

Jordan's mom

We brought Winnie the Pooh themed birthday buckets with us to Crystal Palace, and I asked if they could place them on our table so my DS's would get them when we were seated. They weren't wrapped, and I just asked them about it when we checked in for our PS. They did this for us, and even my 9 year old still doesn't know that I brought them with me! Maybe they would do something like this for you if they don't want a character handing out a gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter