Will They Be Bored?

disneymommyof3

Mouseketeer
Hi to ALL!
Here's my dilemma...I will be going to fl. in May and am taking children of various ages (3,4,8,9,9). We were at USF about 5 yrs ago when our DD was 4 and she enjoyed it. I have read a lot of posts suggesting that you really need to be older to enjoy the Universal parks. My question: Will the 3 and 4 yr olds enjoy these parks? I want to be fair to the older kids and not just go to MK. Give me your opinion!
TIA

Just back with 4,7&10 yr. old. We spent a day at USF&IOA. They all went on everything. My 4yr wouldn't go on MIB but not really sure why, I think he was just having a moment so we did child swap. He did Twister, Jaws etc. no problems.

Both these parks have kid ares with water play areas where all the kids could cool off in the afternoon.

One more thing...are there many height regulations? I love the Disney board where you just enter their height and age and it tells you all of the info!

Here are the height requirements for the parks:

click here

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest