Will the Med cruises be discounted this year?

lexlaw69

Mouseketeer
Any speculation as to whether they will be offering the 999 cabin price again for 2011?

No way to know yet. They had a drastic price reduction on them back in June and a few of us upgraded cabins because they made the verandah cabins more affordable. Over the course of the summer the bookings slowly picked up steam a little - I think they offered some steep discounts to this summer's Med cruisers to rebook & many of them DID. Just in the past couple of weeks the prices on them went back up again to just above their original release date prices. There was some speculation at the time that they may have raised them in preparation for a "sale" (maybe like a KSFO or something) which would really just be for show as they've already inflated the prices to cover it if they do in fact offer a deal of some sort.

Where do find out about the abbreviations? Like what is a KSFO? Thanks!

Not sure where you can find all those abbreviations but.....

KSFO stands for Kids Sail Free Offer !

I am also hoping for some price reductions or kids sail free offer for the Med cruises but it seems that bookings have picked up a bit as most cruises have gone up in price in the recent week or so.

Anyway... I guess the only way to find out is to keep checking DCL site or this board ........

I'm really hoping they offer a military discount. I just looked at prices and they have gone back up quite a bit from a couple of months ago. I wonder why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter