Will the coming tax increases effect your DVC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hometech99

May I have 10,000 marbles, please?
With almost certain Federal and most likely FICA tax hikes- how many of you will no longer be able to afford your DVC? This will be the part of spending that will dimnish as the successful middle class gets gutted by the wealthy politicians to feed their poor flock for votes.

Democrats would like to see a WDW with a Grand Floridian, and All Star Resorts- nothing inbetween.

With almost certain Federal and most likely FICA tax hikes- how many of you will no longer be able to afford your DVC? This will be the part of spending that will dimnish as the successful middle class gets gutted by the wealthy politicians to feed their poor flock for votes.

Democrats would like to see a WDW with a Grand Floridian, and All Star Resorts- nothing inbetween.

I tend to think of the Dis-Boards as an escape place, kinda like WDW itself (but less expensive). I wish that those who either agree or disagree with your statement would find another outlet for that discourse. You bore me!

Now back to Disney.

HBC

You might want to take your question over to the Community Board.

Since the intent of the OP seems to be more political than actually relating to DVC, I'm closing this thread.

Political discussions are more appropriate to the Community board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter