Will SWGE Orlando have fireworks?

NWOhiogal

Mouseketeer
Watching the Disneyland SWGE, you can see fireworks from GE that are coming from inside Disneyland from whatever show follows Fantasmic. It's very cool, but kind of a coincidence.

Do y'all think the Orlando GE will get fireworks like this? I don't think the two shows they have now at HS have a whole lot in the way of fireworks so it got me curious.

Watching the Disneyland SWGE, you can see fireworks from GE that are coming from inside Disneyland from whatever show follows Fantasmic. It's very cool, but kind of a coincidence.

Do y'all think the Orlando GE will get fireworks like this? I don't think the two shows they have now at HS have a whole lot in the way of fireworks so it got me curious.
Good question. As of now we don't have any reports of DHS changing SWaGS show and Fantasmic is on the other side of the park so that will not be noticeable from Batuu
We still don't know how the Batuuese are reacting to fireworks every night at DL, I'm sure they have a backstory for it
The current DL show is the Mickey's Mix Magic Fireworks

The cast members simply stated that "there must be a battle going on somewhere" as the fireworks exploded over the land.

I think it honestly was a happy coincidence for SWGE’s placement with respect to the Disneyland fireworks launch site. DL’s fireworks are also more pyro-heavy than DHS, so it works really well. I don’t think anything specific will be planned for DHS, just maybe you can see some in the sky.

For DL Fantasmic, you can’t actually see them from SWGE. You can hear a couple bangs from the finale, but it’s just the main fireworks show you can see from Batuu.

The DHS fireworks launchsite is close to SWGE so you might be able to see some things but i'm not sure if they still have shells during the show.

The DHS fireworks launchsite is close to SWGE so you might be able to see some things but i'm not sure if they still have shells during the show.
They don’t shoot off many big shells anymore. Most of the fireworks are of the top of buildings and smaller pyro.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter