• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will my test be valid if my flight is delayed?

Kennedy Cooke

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have an Air Canada flight on November 1st at 9:30 am, and my COVID test is booked for October 29th at 10:20 am. This is in the proper 72 hour time to get the test, but I was wondering what happens if my flight gets delayed while I’m at the airport? If the flight is delayed by even an hour will that make my test invalid?
TIA

No your test will still be valid. It must be taken within 72 hours of your scheduled departure so you will be fine. Flight delays happen all the time (esp now). If that made a difference, 90% of us would have invalid tests

Okay great, thank you so much. It was hard enough finding an apartment for this test, so I would hate for it to have become invalid…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter