Will my GF think I'm MAD??!!??

SteveyJC

Mouseketeer
.... if I organise a character meal (prob dinner) for when we're there?

Not too sure how she'll take it? Love it or Hate it??

oooh decisions, decisions.

I was gonna book a meal for Altitude at the eiffel tower, however its €50 each before drinks on a Sunday, so dont really think it's worth it. It doesnt get great reviews either. So i think i'll pass.

Perhaps Buffalo Bills???

Stevey

I think she'll love it (but I'm biased as I adore food and drink and I adore meeting the characters!! :sunny: ) We have always enjoyed the Lucky Nugget in Frontierland as it has a very good food selection and lots of characters come round to see you. We've usually been at lunchtime but others will no doubt tell you about other character meals they'd recommend. Have fun!!

is it possible to go to a character meal in a disney hotel if you are not a guest there?

Hi,

of you want something special try the dinner at the Inventions. A lot of characters and great food.
Yes you can go there although you are not staying at an Disneyhotel

Greets Renate :wizard:

We had great fun at our character breakfast a couple of years ago - we were in a small section of Walt's with only 5/6 other people so the characters spent ages with us. The characters are quite cheeky when they mingle with an adults only group, it's great fun - do it!

They don't do a character breakfast at Walt's any more sadly - it was a beautiful setting. They do it in the Plaza Gardens now - we're doing that when we go in November.

I love character meals, but I'm not sure they would be everyone's cup of tea? Why not see what she makes of the characters when you get there, and if she likes them you could sneak off and book it? If she makes rude comments about men in mice suits, maybe think again ;)

diberry said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????????? :scared1: Now I'm totally disillusioned!!! :sad:

It was a joke Di, that's why I did the wink ;) HONEST :teeth:

I have to agree meeting characters isn't for everyone - we love it and have got some great photos from character meals. However, if I took my boyfriend (who isn't really into Disney) for a character meal, he would HATE it! I think Karen has a good idea - see whether your GF wants to meet the characters and maybe book a meal depending on that.

We do a character meal on each visit. Have to say there are as many couples as there are families at the meals so they seem popular with everyone :)

Reid

DH and I both LOVE character meals........and we will still continue to do them even after the children have flown the nest and it will just be us doing Disney on our own!:rotfl2:

of you want something special try the dinner at the Inventions. A lot of characters and great food.
Yes you can go there although you are not staying at an Disneyhotel

Greets Renate

I agree with Renate, then you could combine all the fun and novelty of a meal and characters with a drink beside the sophisticated grand piano afterwards, and just generally soak up the atmosphere in the DLH.

Kaye

Good luck - you'll enjoy it whatever you choose to do! :cool1:

thats a good idea, hmmm, im in two minds - either a character meal or buffalo bills - decisions decisions!!!

stevey

My vote is for Inventions if you do a character meal. Food is delicious and lovely sophisticated atmosphere. Buffalo bills a little (lot) less sophisticated but heaps of fun!!! Why don't you do both???

hmmm, decisions, decisions..

I arrive (off-site) on the saturday, so was thinking of doing something disney (either char meal or B Bills) on the sat evening to put us in the mood for a couple of days there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter