Will my Fast passes not get messed up by slight resort date adjustment?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t sure exactly where to put this. We are thinking we need to slide our resort dates by one night due to the lack of availability of fast passes on our 1st day of going to the parks. I was able to get what we wanted on our check out date. If available, we want to slide our resort dates and keep all of our fast passes. I was told our confirmation number and everything would remain the same and that nothing would happen with our current fast passes. I just wanted to make sure before I did this. I have NEVER had such a hard time making fast pass selections, ever! I was on at 7 on the dot also. I could only get slinky dog or pandora on check out day. Neither was available any day all day long for the length of our trip. Thanks for your help.

Your current FP choices won't be affected, but if you already have FPs, that means others do too, perhaps with longer stays than you, and switching things by one day might not mean the FPs you want are available on your revised check-out day. I, too, had significant trouble getting both FOP and SDD and we are just going to rope drop SDD. I think all of the new attractions in HS will be hard to get for the foreseeable future.

I wasn’t sure exactly where to put this. We are thinking we need to slide our resort dates by one night due to the lack of availability of fast passes on our 1st day of going to the parks. I was able to get what we wanted on our check out date. If available, we want to slide our resort dates and keep all of our fast passes. I was told our confirmation number and everything would remain the same and that nothing would happen with our current fast passes. I just wanted to make sure before I did this. I have NEVER had such a hard time making fast pass selections, ever! I was on at 7 on the dot also. I could only get slinky dog or pandora on check out day. Neither was available any day all day long for the length of our trip. Thanks for your help.

How many people are in the party and was it 30 or 60 days out.

Do you have a large party? If so, have you tried breaking the larger group into smaller groups to look for FP? I just made FPs and we are only staying 4 nights but since there's only 2 of us, I had no issues making FPs.

60 days for 4 people. I have the fast passes. I don’t need to make new ones. I just want to check in a day later and out a day later. That way my fast passes are lined up with my hotel days better. I don’t want fast passes on my check out day. We drive half way home that day. Just wanting to make sure that adjusting my arrival and check out dates won’t make me half to redo my fast passes.

Out of curiosity, did you pick your fast passes from the first day on to the end of your trip or did you specifically look for only flight of passage availability right away

Only FOP and then Slinky Dog right way starting near the end of trip working to the end then ant day.
Out of curiosity, did you pick your fast passes from the first day on to the end of your trip or did you specifically look for only flight of passage availability right away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter