will kids club open by 8am on sea day?

AGP

Mouseketeer
I just booked a massage for my husband and I at 8am on the first at sea day... but now I'm wondering if the kids club will even be open to bring the kids that early... does anyone know if it opens by 8am (or probably 15 min earlier)?

I just booked a massage for my husband and I at 8am on the first at sea day... but now I'm wondering if the kids club will even be open to bring the kids that early... does anyone know if it opens by 8am (or probably 15 min earlier)?

I'm pretty sure they open at 9am.

Thanks- that’s what I was thinking- guess I should try to reschedule

Kids club hours are one of the things you can look up on the Daily Navigators posted on Disney Cruise Blog. That's one of the things I cross-referenced over there several times when planning what to book and when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter