Will June park hours be listed this weekend?

ilovediznee

Always planning our next trip home to Disney!!!
I HATE waiting....Anyone know if they will be listed this weekend?

Di:eek:

I was just looking at the Disney site for June 14th and the hours of all parks are listed except for Magic Kingdom!:banana:

I was just looking for June hours myself, and I couldn't find anything -- where did you find the first two weeks. (The WDW web site seems to have gotten even worse -- who knew that was possible?). The DIS link I have bookmarked didn't have anything either.

I was just looking for June hours myself, and I couldn't find anything -- where did you find the first two weeks. (The WDW web site seems to have gotten even worse -- who knew that was possible?). The DIS link I have bookmarked didn't have anything either.

On the WDW parks site, scroll to the bottom, under Plan Your Vacation, and click Park Hours. :goodvibes

On the WDW parks site, scroll to the bottom, under Plan Your Vacation, and click Park Hours. :goodvibes

Thanks for encouraging me to try again -- before I couldn't get it to go past Feb -- but now have June (maybe I just hit it when the Webster was doing something to it). (Well, at least have 3 parks of info -- maybe the rest is in process of being posted).

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ca...ly_endDate=20090616&asmbly_startDate=20090606

Of course, now I can't tell if EMH are morning or evening -- oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.

MK and WP seem to also be up now -- and, duh, it's obvious when EMHs are (can't believe I missed that before!)

MK and WP seem to also be up now -- and, duh, it's obvious when EMHs are (can't believe I missed that before!)

Well, I missed it too, I kept clicking on the Extra Magic Hours link and it would take me to the list of what is open. I was getting frustrated because I could not find the hours. Then duh I looked at the schedule for the park hours and there they are right with the park and the morning hours and evening hours are listed.
I really like the way they do this now, I can print off the whole week. The only thing I can not find is a list of the times for Wishes, Spectro and Fantasmic. When I go to the section where the full month calendars are, it only goes to May. Am I missing something?

When you click on each individual park under the plan link it only shows the park hours monthly through May. I hope they put up June on Sunday Mar.1. That is where you will find parade and fireworks times. good luck.:)

I am confused.... What happen to releasing the Park hour 6 months in advance??? Did they not used to do this or am I mistaken???

With the change to the dining reservation window back to 90 days, they're now only releasing park hours 90 days ("ish") in advance as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter