Will I pay more for table service at a resort on NYE?

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
I don't think we will venture into the parks on NYE and was thinking of dinner at a resort that evening and maybe viewing the MK or Epcot fireworks from outside the parks. Will the table service restaurants have NYE meals that will cost us more?

I know that many of the character meals and the hotels now have "holiday pricing" , but I'm unsure if it applies across the board to all restaurants. I'm sue someone else could fill in the gaps.

I'd love to be there on NYE. Have fun!:cloud9:

As far as I know, it only applies to certain character meals and dining experiences. So, it really depends on where you are planning to go.

"Holiday pricing" applies to buffets and all you can eat family style meals. Unless the restaurant is serving a "special menu" at a special price, then price increases won't affect them.

Thanks, I know about the special "holiday" pricing on the buffets. I guess what I was wondering about was the "special menu" for NYE. It's a trend around here to add some cheap champagne and charge a fortune per couple for a NYE dinner. I hadn't heard anything about this at any of the resort restaurants but that's what I am trying to avoid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter