will I be allergic to theheavenly beds at the Dolphin?

bsbcgirl

Earning My Ears
I am booked at the Dolphin this summer, but I am a bit concerned after hearing about the new bedding. I am very allergic to goose down feathers and cannot sleep in a bed having either feather pillows or a down comforter.
Do the beds have these? If so, what do I do? Please advise - Thanks.

CAll the resort and advise them, or let them know at check-in. The bed itself isn't down, but maybe the comforter is. Down used to bother me, and I didn't have a problem at the Swan (Same bedding) since the pillows aren't down. But I recall a notice letting me know that I could request all synthetics.

I know the hotel my sister works in has synthetic, hypoallergenic duvets and pillows that you wouldn't be able to tell from down. In fact, she says sometimes they get calls from people to change them out because they are down filled, and she has to show them documents proving they really are synthetic. I would think most hotels would do this, since allergies to down and feathers are fairly common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter