• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will having an ADR at Flying Fish

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Get us into the Boardwalk parking lot that evening. We are at BLT.

Thanks

Yes, as long as you arrive not more than 15-20 minutes prior to your ADR time.
That’s great.
My DSis is staying at BWV, so my back up was to call her to meet us at the gate and let her use her MB to let us in. However, this way, she doesn’t have to go through that hassle.

Prob our second best dinner over thanksgiving week. My wife didn't even want to go and she said was our best meal. I feel Citricos was the best but man flying fish was right there.

Prob our second best dinner over thanksgiving week. My wife didn't even want to go and she said was our best meal. I feel Citricos was the best but man flying fish was right there.
I get the Seafood Pearl pasta, and I think it’s one of my best seafood dishes ever! Glad you had such a good experience, too!

My wife and myself are so boring we are one of those people who go to a certain restaurant for a certain dish. Lol. So everytime it’s snapper for her. Strip steak for me. She always gets the salad. I get a little crazy and try a different app to spice things up. Lol. This time I had the shrimp. That was good. Really light and refreshing. The oranges with the shrimp her good.

Our favorite meal during Thanksgiving week was Liberty Tree Tavern, excellent family style servings. We also ate at Rainforest at AK, it was AWFUL.

Yes, as long as you arrive not more than 15-20 minutes prior to your ADR time.
This is terrible news. When my wife and I visit, it’s a social night out. We always visit the associated lounge for an hour or two before dinner time.

I guess the reason this has never affected us is we valet park. I think if you are willing to valet there are few questions asked.

This is terrible news. When my wife and I visit, it’s a social night out. We always visit the associated lounge for an hour or two before dinner time.

I guess the reason this has never affected us is we valet park. I think if you are willing to valet there are few questions asked.
Ok good to know, but this is truly dinner only. We have Christmas Party afterwards.

That’s great.
My DSis is staying at BWV, so my back up was to call her to meet us at the gate and let her use her MB to let us in. However, this way, she doesn’t have to go through that hassle.
You can have her add your name as a guest visiting that day at the gate and they should let her in. I do that all the time with stays at BLT and VGF for friends that live in O'town that come see me during my stays.

our experience at CG or toppolinos, we had no issue arriving 30 minutes plus with our car. As long as you have and ADR, I would not expect a problem.

You can have her add your name as a guest visiting that day at the gate and they should let her in. I do that all the time with stays at BLT and VGF for friends that live in O'town that come see me during my stays.
I had no idea you can do this!

our experience at CG or toppolinos, we had no issue arriving 30 minutes plus with our car. As long as you have and ADR, I would not expect a problem.
Riviera, though, isn't a resort close to a park. Yes, you could get on the Skyliner from there, but that's not an extra a lot of "park crashers" apparently add.

Our experience has been that it's chancy arriving more than 15-20 minutes before ADR time for resorts within a short walk of a park, particularly when there are special events that day such as the Epcot festivals or MK holiday parties.

Yes. Valet parking costs more than the park lot fees so exempts those who pay for it.

Plus, you can valet park "free" at any other resort that has it during your day paid.

Riviera, though, isn't a resort close to a park. Yes, you could get on the Skyliner from there, but that's not an extra a lot of "park crashers" apparently add.

Our experience has been that it's chancy arriving more than 15-20 minutes before ADR time for resorts within a short walk of a park, particularly when there are special events that day such as the Epcot festivals or MK holiday parties.
We haven't had that issue at Contemporary, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.
I can certainly see it be more of an issue on party days and special events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter