• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will and Grace and James

Hey Darlene!

Gotta tell ya, I was one of the 40+ people to look at your post.

Initially I had no CLue what you were talking about! And I always watch Will & Grace.

I thought I missed something in that "James" was a disboard memeber or something. Ha! Ha!

Needless to say It's now 1:39AM and I just got it!
I thought tonite's episode was on of the funnier ones I've seen in a while.

Just thought I'd share... Thanks for the giggle!

Kathy T.

:bounce:

I'm ready to admit my ignorance. Please tell me what the reference means.

JoJo
I'm with you, I watched the episode and can't figure out what they are referring to either! I'm sure I'll do the big Homer Simpson DOH, when someone explains it though! :rolleyes:

I knew exactly what Jack meant, but it's hard to explain on a family board.

What he actually said was "James and the Giant Peaches."

I'll send you a PM.:jester:

I agree with trying to describe what was said. Like how do you describe it.

It was funny.

Mike - Mr. Peachident wants to know what was said, but I can not explain it - I guess you had to be there.

Darlene

well needless to say, i had a friend fill me in on what happend and well all i can say is, " this is too funny". first i go from coast to coast, then i go global, now my joke is running on the tv. what can i say, i am getting popular fast. but hey, its all in fun,right.

Mr. Peachident
mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter