Wilderness Lodge Woods View Bunk Beds Room Info.

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge the last week of May through the first full week of June. This is our first stay there.

I am in need of some information please.

First of all, how are the woods view/bunk bed rooms? Should I ask for a specific location or just go with the flow and hope for the best?

Does anybody have any pictures of the wood view/bunk bed rooms and their view?

Second, how is the transportation? I know all Disney transportation is a hit and miss deal but...... We've stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort the last two years. For anybody that has stayed at the CBR and WL, how does transportation compare?

I have read through some of the pages of the WL information thread but was hoping that somebody would be willing to give their detailed reviews and post pictures of their WL stay. I want to know everything there is to know about this resort!

Thanks in advance.

We stayed in a bunk bed room in 9/2006 - but we had an inner courtyard view. We loved it.

We never once had any issues with transportation. To the MK - we always took the boat. To the other parks - we took a bus. Never did we wait more than 5 minutes.

Hopefully someone will post their specific woods/standard bunk room photos for you. I'm certain, however, that you will LOVE the resort no matter where you are.

This is a courtyard bunk bed room.

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter