Wilderness Lodge Villas Question

Kendallkat2

A "DVCHV" Member
We have reservations at Wilderness Lodge Villas for a 2 bedroom. This will be our first time staying there. I asked for a 2 bedroom lock-off but our reservation says 2 bedroom (dedicated). Does WLV have 2 bedroom lock-offs? We like them much better because we have adult children (23 & 21) so, they can come and go as they please. Thanks.....

I thought all the 2br's at VWL were lockoffs....not sure though. I bet someone knows the answer for sure.

I don't know for sure either, but if I recall correctly that as you walk down the hallway, some of the enclaves have two doors (one to the 1-BR, and the other to the lock-off studio/2nd BR.), and some of the enclaves only have 1-door which means that the 2-BR units would be dedicated.

So my recollection is that they have both.

We also had a two bedroom reserved for this January. The paper work states it is a "dedicated" 2 bedroom. We wound up cancelling it to get more days in a two bedroom at OKW.

We stayed in October in a dedicated 2 BR. I believe there are both dedicated and lockout units at WLV.:)

WLV does have both dedicated and lockoff 2 bedrooms, I know because I requested a lockoff and got it. I'd call MS and ask if they have any lock-offs available. It's possible that they're all taken.

Thanks for the quick replies. You guys are the greatest!!!! I think I will send member services a note requesting the lock-off again!!! Thanks, Beth:

facebook twitter