Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

Here are a few from our stay last month. (You'll find my trip report here, if interested: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1704634)

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

I love this resort & picture thread! Can't wait to see more photos.

It's funny, I live in the Northwest & also have a cabin in Alaska. But we still love this resort. We are staying there this fall. I was nervous at first about feeling like I was staying in something too similar to home, but it's Disney & the pictures prove that this is an amazing resort.

Great photos Dodie!!! I love the photos of the Fire Valve Extinguisher & the hallway. As I previously mentioned, I want to see it ALL !!! Even little details like that!! In the hallway, in the rooms, in the restaurants, in the workout room, in the game room, EVERYWHERE !!!! :thumbsup2

Everyone is doing such a FANTASTIC job sharing their photos with me & the fellow DIS'ers. Keep them coming !!!!! :santa: :santa:

Hi there DisneyNDecember! I was there this past July and will be there again the same time as you. Maybe we'll see you around. In the mean time here are some of my pictures.

WL002.jpg

WL004.jpg

WL005.jpg

WL006.jpg

WL007.jpg

WL008.jpg

WL009.jpg

WL010.jpg

WL011.jpg

WL015.jpg

WL016.jpg

WL017.jpg

WL021.jpg

WL002.jpg

WL002.jpg

WL003.jpg

WL004.jpg

WL005.jpg

WL006.jpg

WL007.jpg

WL008.jpg

WL009.jpg

WL014.jpg

WL003.jpg

Wilderness017.jpg

Thank you for ALL those photos. You gave me a little of EVERYTHING, I LOVE THAT !!! You gave me--
1. Entrance.
2. Bathroom
3. Shower
4. Beds
5. TV (My son loved the Lilo/Stitch movie on the TV):)
6. Pool
7. Seating area on the porch (very relaxing).
8. Animals- rabbits & was that an armadillo's tail I saw in the bushes?
9. Fireworks
10.Totem Pole

Those were GREAT !!! Thanks for feeding my addiction. I love those !!:love:

:santa: :santa: :santa:

Thank you for ALL those photos. You gave me a little of EVERYTHING, I LOVE THAT !!! You gave me--
1. Entrance.
2. Bathroom
3. Shower
4. Beds
5. TV (My son loved the Lilo/Stitch movie on the TV):)
6. Pool
7. Seating area on the porch (very relaxing).
8. Animals- rabbits & was that an armadillo's tail I saw in the bushes?
9. Fireworks
10.Totem Pole

Those were GREAT !!! Thanks for feeding my addiction. I love those !!:love:

No problem and yes that was an armadillo you saw. My brothers stepped out onto the balcony when we first got to the room, looked down and that is the first thing they saw. They were beyond excited as we don't really see armadillo's up here. ;)

We see those little critters (armadillos) all the time here in TX. They are not too quick in crossing the road to the other side, ya know?????:eek:

Thanks again for the great photos !!!

Keep them coming everyone!!

Thank you DisneyNutz for the photos. I love the rabbit, boat dock, bus stop, & outdoor photos.

But most of all, that Christmas Tree photo is AMAZING !!! I absolutely love Christmas at Disney, hence the name "DisneyNDecember". :santa:

Great photos, thanks for feeding my addiction. :love:

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Mjbradeis-- thank you for the nice comment about the thread, I am so glad everyone is getting as much enjoyment out of it as I am.

Keep feeding my addiction fellow DIS'ers.

Does anyone have pics of the bunkbed rooms? We booked them for Dec 6-13, 2008.

Yes, I have seen TONS of the bunkbed photos on the TripAdvisor site. When you key in Disney's Wilderness Lodge, click on the link that states "Traveler Photos", many people have shared bunk bed photos on that site.

But you can't get any better photos than our fellow DIS'ers. :cloud9:

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Thank you so much for all the photos! We stayed at WL for our honeymoon in '99, and it brings back such fond memories.

Do I have enough posts for a pic yet?

WildernessLodgeII.jpg

We are visiting (and staying at) WL for the first time this October. DH and DDs voted WL, but I voted for AKL and was a little sad :sad1: that I lost the vote. But I'm really coming around now, especially with these photos! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Wow Beautiful photos. We are staying at WL for first time next January. I am soooo excited! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter