Wilderness lodge or Saratoga springs

eliza61

DIS Veteran
[SIZE=5]Hooray!! my family and I are heading back to the mouse world for 10 glorious days 08/23/06-09/01. :banana: We've been trying to stay at a new resort every time we come down. This years choice is between wilderness lodge or the new Saratoga Springs. Which we do you guys think is better?
Hit me with all opinions.

Can't wait.

Eliza[/SIZE]

I have stayed at both and they are both great. They both offer different atmospheres. We are DVC members at Saratoga Springs and from upstate NY so it's kind of special to us. But DH love the outdoors so WL is great. I really can't compare the two. Are you staying with DVC points or just booking a package? How many people will be with you? I guess these are some things that would make a decision one way or another.

I am a DVC member, my home resort is the Beach club villas (which I absolutely adore). Usually its just myself, my DH and 2 wonderfully DS but this time we've invited my sister and her 2 children (this will be their 1st time at WDW) along so we will have to rent a 2 bedroom. I am leaning toward VWL only because they have a direct boat to Magic kingdom.

Thanks

Eliza

WL would be the better choice, especially with kids. Staying at the WL you can always get the boat to the Contempory and take the monorail to Epcot also. Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter