Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge ?

Rellik01

Earning My Ears
Wife and I booked 6 nites at Wilderness Lodge with our two boys ages 5 and 7. We are undecided bewtween WL and Animal Kindom Lodge. Any suggestions or comments.

Thanks

P.S. got what seems like a great room only rate of $ 124.00 per nite.

Originally posted by Rellik01
Wife and I booked 6 nites at Wilderness Lodge with our two boys ages 5 and 7. We are undecided bewtween WL and Animal Kindom Lodge. Any suggestions or comments.

Thanks

P.S. got what seems like a great room only rate of $ 124.00 per nite.

I would say that we you are planning to spend most of your time at the MK since you have two young boys then the WL is the way to go as it is just a short boat ride away.

Stay at the WL. Thats a fantastic rate. The resort is wonderful and transportation can be way more fun there than from AKL where you bus to everything. Dont forget to request bunk beds.

You and your family will love The Wilderness Lodge. If you have any questions please check out the WL FAQ the first page on the thread has loads of information and fun facts about the Lodge then if you have any questions just ask away.

The New (Part 4) WL FAQ Thread...

Have a great trip.....

WL sounds perfect for you guys. Plus you got a great rate! Hope you will love it as much as we do!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earseek: pirate: princess:

Even though AKL is our favorite resort, we are trying WL this summer. If you are going to be spending most of your time at MK, then WL would be your best bet.

I know AKL is a wonderful resort, I'm hoping WL is just as wonderful!;)

Even though I just returned from two separate stays at the WL complex, my vote still goes to the AKL.

I love the feeling that I get when I'm at the AKL. I feel like I'm in another country, the resort is so unique. Plus, viewing animals from either my balcony or any of the public viewing areas is such fun for my kids (not to mention myself).

I'm voting for AKl. We have stayed at both a couple of times and DD now 7 still ask to stay at AKL over any other resort. I don't like the boat or bus tranportation at WL. It is trully horrible, while the bus transporation at AKL was great. She was so excited to just watch the animals and liked the pool at AKL better. I think AKL is the best resort! Since we have stayed there we have never even considered returning to WL! My vote if for AKL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter