Wilderness Lodge Dining Plan

anneb9397

Earning My Ears
We will be at WL in March and got the QSDP. Roaring Fork will be closed however. Will there be someplace else at WL that we can use our dining plan?

Side question-I usually just drink water. Will I be able to swap out my drink for something else?

Answer to the second question is yes, almost universally - swap it for anything sporting the purple DDP logo at the same location. (Be Our Guest does not support this because of the way drinks are served.)

It is highly likely Geyser Peak, the new QS, will accept the plan. It is a pool bar, so expect a more limited menu.

I'm staying at WL later this month, and received the following info in an email from Disney:

We are pleased to share our latest addition, Geyser Point Pool Bar & Grill, will be open during your stay while Roaring Fork, our quick service food and beverage location, and Trout Pass Pool Bar will be closed for refurbishment. Please be aware of the alternative quick service dining options that will be available for your enjoyment:
7GsJhxBBy0MB65f-Pc7ao62_IrAG9MUTKvC9Y0pRpGztAQTz1J9Iwk8KVSxLt0QRP828PNIkKb_LN1qI7zg0DZw7=s0-d-e1-ft
Geyser Point Pool Bar & Grill will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as specialty cocktails, beer and wine. The menu offers a variety of items, including hot breakfast entrees, a gourmet burger, sandwiches and salads. Kids' meals will also be available.
7GsJhxBBy0MB65f-Pc7ao62_IrAG9MUTKvC9Y0pRpGztAQTz1J9Iwk8KVSxLt0QRP828PNIkKb_LN1qI7zg0DZw7=s0-d-e1-ft
Territory Lounge is now offering a continental-style breakfast featuring gourmet coffees, pastries and a yogurt parfait.​

It doesn't mention the dining plan, but I'm assuming you could use QS credits there.

I saw some info on the menu: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...-disneys-wilderness-lodge-set-to-open-feb-13/

Guests can expect to see an array of small-plate dishes on the menu including Shrimp on a Wire with Miso-Lime Vinaigrette, Togarashi, Shishito Peppers, and Chili-Aïoli. Also included on the menu is a Bison Burger with Tillamook Cheddar (another nod to the Pacific Northwest), a House-smoked Salmon BLT with Lemon-Caper Mayonnaise, and a Grilled Portobello with Zucchini, Roasted Red Peppers, and Tomato. Desserts include a Chocolate Brownie Mousse with Caramel Popcorn and Toasted Meringue and a house-made seasonal pie.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter