Wilderness Lodge - Bunk Beds?

sunking

Tag Fairy? We don't need no stinkin' Tag Fairy.
Wilderness Lodge has bunk beds. Is that correct? How many of the rooms have bunk beds? We are currently confirmed for Pop Centuary in February but thought I might like surpise the wife with a room at Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks in advance.
Sunking

Yes, WL does have bunk beds. I'm not sure how many of the rooms have them though. My kids loved the bunk beds at the WL! :wizard:

Yes, they do have bunk beds...not sure how many rooms but friends of ours just returned from WL with their 5 year old and he loved the bunk beds. We stayed WL concierge in October and loved it...beautiful resort...enjoy!

Yes, there are bunk beds. We love the WL. Not sure how many rooms have them, but we have never had a problem getting them.

Our kids loved the bunkbeds. They just kept fighting over who got top bunk. Your family will love WL! It's a great place.

I don't know the exact number but there are lots of rooms with bunk beds. Most guests don't know they exist and therefore they don't ask for them. We have requested them and have always gotten them. If you put a request in ahead of time, there is a very good chance you will get the bunk beds, especially if you are not going at a peak time and check in relatively early in the day.

we had a bunk bed room this past july. my 2 sons are teens and both are over 5'4" and slept quite comfortably. the bunk beds actually made the room a bit less congested and gave you more room to get around in. dont know the totals of the rooms with bunk beds but if we able to get bunk beds in july you shouldnt have any problems getting them but feburary is coming fast so if you are considering them you should act a.s.a.p. you wont regret it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter