Wilderness Cabins advice

Bloomingbeauti

Mouseketeer
Recieved a 40% code , so we know we are going to WDW at some point this year and doing the Wilderness Cabin, because we really want the Boat Launch to MK , and it would seem a fun resort for kids.
What I cant decide is which month to choose. Our dates would either be in Sept around the 24th-18th
or early December 10-14
My dilema mainly is its very outdoorsy would it be too cold in Dec?
I have traveled in Sept before durng free dining and the crowds were moderate but manageable, the last trip we just did was over Thanksgiving (should have known better) Never again...
I have heard good things crowd wise the first week of Dec
Any suggestions?

I would go with September because even if you are in a cabin which is probably heated, I still wouldn't want to be outside when it's possible that it could be chilly in the morning. I've gone in early January before and it can get really cold.

JMO I vote for December just for having all the Xmas decorations up :laughing:

Plus September is peak hurricane season, and even though we'll probably never see another one here again, it is a bother to have to worry about them at all ;)

And to give you an idea re Dec weather here's the past December 10 - 14, 2007 weather from the Orlando Sentinel weather archives:
December 10 Max Temperature 82 °F
December 11 Max Temperature 82 °F
December 12 Max Temperature 83 °F
December 13 Max Temperature 84 °F
December 14 Max Temperature 83 °F
Nights were in the 60's, no rain.
Of course, this is just what happened last year, the weather is so iffy it could be 32 degrees this year :laughing:

You will have a great time no matter which you choose! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter