Wii games for $35 each if you buy 2 (walmart.com)

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Just a quick note that I was ready to buy my DNiece a Mario game for her Wii on Amazon for $50 but decided to check walmart.com first. Glad I did because they are offering selected games for $10 off and a 2nd game for $20 off. I talked my DSis into getting one also so we will both be paying $35 for each game (Mario Paper Kart and Wario) along with shipping ($2.97) and tax. Total just under $80. Delivery by Dec. 22.

Just wanted to share. If you're looking to buy Wii games, check it out-offer not available in store.

Is there a special code you have to put in? I tried ordering two games and they were both originally $49 and it does not come up with any discounts.:confused3

Yes, that's the direct link. I found it by searching for Wii games and it came up. Sorry, I should have posted the link in first post. Thanks for the assist denisenh :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter